Are you looking for an exciting way to spend a Saturday afternoon, an invigorating activity to enjoy with friends, a unique idea for a school or family reunion or a sweet way to spend a party? Whether it’s a special occasion or simply time to enjoy yourself for a day, a Northern Virginia wine tour is the perfect way to de-stress, decompress, reconnect with loved ones, meet new friends and enjoy the resources this beautiful state has to offer.
What kind of wine suits your tastes? Whatever your preferences, you’re sure to find bouquets you’ll love across Virginia, so why not sample them all? Once favored by Thomas Jefferson as a land capable of producing the finest wines in America — and perhaps the world — Virginia has become the fifth-largest wine grape producer in the nation, contributing about $750 million to the economy annually and now boasting more than 250 wineries and dozens of wine trails to explore.
Gorgeous green hills, historic regions and monuments, idyllic towns and lush foliage are the setting for some of the best wineries and wine trails in the country. Northern Virginia offers a stunning backdrop of scenery and spectacular wines — and there’s no better way to get a taste of the wine country in your backyard than by booking a Northern Virginia wine tour.
When you’re focused on getting the most from your delicious drinking experience, you should be able to enjoy the flavors and the fun without worrying about designated drivers or how you’ll get home. That’s why booking a winebus winery tour is such a great experience. With Uptown Bus, leave the worries behind and savor the tastes and toasts of the tour. Take a day off, take a taste of your favorite wines and take in the scenery as you make your way from one wonderful winery to the next. We’ll provide the transportation, entertainment and comfort you can depend on between tours — all you need to do is pick your winery locations and book the tours for your group. Hop on! Here’s everything you need to know about booking a bus for your wine tasting tours in Northern Virginia.
WHAT MAKES PARTY BUS WINE TOURS DIFFERENT?
Here at Uptown Bus, we do everything we can to make your party bus wine tour as smooth and special as possible. With a variety of buses and amenities to choose from, we offer you ease and excitement at an affordable price. Not sure what to expect or why you should choose us for your Northern Virginia wine tour experience? Here’s what makes our party buses so special:
• Sweet Soundtrack: Ride in style with the tunes you choose for your own custom soundtrack as you breathe in the fresh air and take in the rolling hills of Northern Virginia. Our party buses include top-quality sound and stereo systems including CD players and the ability for you to hook up your phone, so you can party between tours and savor the scenery to the soundtrack of your choice.
• Party Atmosphere: Whichever of our luxurious party buses you choose, you’ll feel like you’re in the bar, club or disco of your choosing. We outfit our buses in fiber optic lights to set the mood for a night on the town so you can enjoy the journey as much as the destination. Between your wine tasting tours in Northern Virginia, kick back and enjoy the atmosphere of your own personal bus with your friends or family.
• On-Bus Drinks Bar: Need some hydration between tastings? Our buses include a built-in bar to enjoy to your tastes. For long drives, start your tour off with a little cocktail to get you in the mood, or keep yourself hydrated between locations with plenty of water to let you power up for the next tasting tour. The bar is yours to use how you like along the ride!
• Restroom Options: If you have a long ride ahead, choose one of our buses with restroom accommodations. All that wine-tasting might leave you needing a bathroom break more than a few times on the journey, so make sure you’re prepared, especially if you’re bringing a large group along or you’re expecting to travel across some long stretches. If you’re planning a shorter trip and don’t need a restroom, we offer buses without them, as well. An extra fee applies for bathroom access on your party bus.
• Size Accommodations: How many people are you bringing along on your wine tasting tours? Whether you’re enjoying the experience with a smaller group of close friends or bringing along an extended party of family, acquaintances or colleagues, our winery party buses are the right sizes to carry you to and between your destinations and back home safely. With smaller to larger rentals accommodating 15 to 40 passengers, we offer the sizes and space you need to enjoy your tour.
• Competitive Pricing: Worried about whether you can afford your winery party bus? Uptown Bus lets you enjoy an affordable ride between your wine tastings and tours. We offer the best prices for your party bus experience, and if you can find comparable prices for similar vehicles and services, we’ll match the price to ensure our better ride. Plus, we guarantee the latest model vehicles shown on our website.
Virginia is one of the most popular locations for vineyard and winery tours on the Eastern Coast of the United States, making Virginia wine bus tours a perfect outing for any occasion. Uptown Bus provides party bus wine tours to some of the best wineries in the area, including:
Little Washington: On the eastern edge of the Blue Ridge mountains, this hilly, hidden gem of a winery offers eight small-batch wines in unique, unexpected flavors you can’t find anywhere else, as well as a one-of-a-kind look at the winemaking process. Home to the #1 red wine in Virginia “George,” this winery is a perfect piece of heaven just waiting for your visit. Washington Winery offers wine education classes, wine bootcamp, around the (wine) world in 80 minutes, cheeseology and many more fun wine experiences for your learning pleasure.
Breaux: Voted Virginia’s favorite winery for three consecutive years, Breaux Vineyards spans more than 100 acres of vineyards on a 400-acre estate offering 17 grape varieties to create its mouthwatering wines. Enjoy your tasting of its award-winning wines inside a classy tasting room or outside with a view of breathtaking valley and vineyards. The fourth Friday of every month is the best time to book a party bus wine tour at Breaux Vineyard. Enjoy a live musical event paired with wine tastings and light fare. Mark your calendars and book your party bus early!
Pearmund Cellars: Often named as the top winery around, Pearmund Cellars is located on a historical farm with a warm, family-friendly atmosphere that welcomes kids and allows you to customize your tour experience. Choose from a tour of the grapevines, winemaking process or the Barrel Room in addition to your tasting. As an award-winning vineyard, this location is also deeply dedicated to sustainability. The readers of Virginia Wine Lover Magazine have chosen Pearmund Cellars as their favorite and named it the best winery in Virginia. Visit the winery, take a tour and meet the winemakers before sampling the wine.
Gadino Cellars: Nestled in the gorgeous, lush greenery of the Shenandoah Valley, Gadino Cellars is a small-batch winery with eco-friendly practices and family values. The Italian family that owns this beautiful winery is dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible when you come to visit. In addition to their award-winning wines, try locally-made cheeses and sausage to complement the bouquet and get into the Italian spirit. With a great atmosphere and wonderful wines, Gadino Cellars is a hidden gem of picturesque beauty and delightful flavor. You will feel right at home at the family-owned winery — but don’t be fooled by the laidback demeanor. The family knows wine — and after participating in one of their wine tastings, so will you.
Fabbioli Cellars: Founded by a Californian family with a personal tradition of winemaking, Fabbioli Cellars is known for its award-winning, high-quality, earth-friendly wines imbued with fruit flavors and other delicious bouquets. Award-winners include varieties like the Raspberry Merlot and Something White. Tastings in the Fabbioli Cellar are casual, homey and welcoming. Fabbioli Cellars requires reservations for party bus wine tours and groups of eight or more, so be sure to schedule your visit before you show up. Once you’re there, you can enjoy a wine tasting experiencing featuring seven wines perfectly paired with small gourmet food portions.
WASHINGTON, D.C., WINE TOURS
Don’t live in Virginia? Don’t worry! You can still experience the excitement and invigoration of Northern Virginia wine tours while taking in the breathtaking scenery of the lush landscape on your drive. Our party bus wine tours are available to residents of Washington, D.C., as well. Escape the bustle and grind of the city for a bit and plan your idyllic day trip across the rolling hills to Virginia’s breathtaking vineyards. Ensure a safe, stress-free trip by booking a party bus with Uptown Bus. We’ll pick you up in Washington, D.C., take you to your locations of choice and bring you back home after your experience. You’ll be glad you chose our Northern Virginia wine tour package!
LET US BE YOUR CHAUFFERS
When you book with Uptown Bus, your only responsibility will be choosing which winery you want to visit. Feel free to arrange your own wine tour and visit the vineyards of your choice in our surrounding area; we recommend you book your tour and/or tasting with the vineyard or winery directly, as most require a reservation for groups of ten or more.
Our buses will pick you up for your wine tour and transport you to your winery of choice, where you can tour the grounds, experience the winemaking process and do a bit of taste testing.
Once you appreciate the picturesque views and finish your tours and tastings, you will simply return to the bus and enjoy your comfortable, stress-free ride back home.
Your entire group should enjoy the wine tasting experience on your outing. Let our professional chauffeurs be your designated drivers of the day, and no one will have to sit out of the festivities. Our experienced drivers are vetted from the best. They’re polite, careful, insured and devoted to ensuring the best experience for each and every passenger. They’re the face of Uptown Bus, and they’ve been trained to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have during your party bus wine tour.
RIDE IN STYLE
We own each vehicle in our fleet, and we guarantee you a safe and comfortable ride every time. We manage the regular maintenance schedule of each bus, including both mechanical and aesthetic attributes. Our goal is to make your touring experience with us as pleasant as possible, which is why our fleet consists of newer model vehicles equipped with luxury items such as televisions, fiber optic lighting and wet bars (party limo buses amenities).
Nothing ruins an event faster than not having enough room for everyone to sit back, relax and enjoy the party. The expansive fleet at Uptown Bus eliminates any spacing issues. Our party buses comfortably seat fifteen to forty passengers, depending on the bus, our shuttle mini buses fit twenty to fifty-five passengers and our mini coach coach/charter bus for forty to fifty-six passengers. We also offer the option to mix and match busing packages, so you can invite everyone you want, without running out of space or wasting empty seats.
Ready to escape to the gorgeous hills of Northern Virginia and immerse yourself in the tastes and experience of artisan winemaking without worrying about transportation or limitations? Whatever the occasion and whoever makes up your party, a Virginia wine tour bus is an experience everyone will enjoy and remember for years to come. It’s time to book your party bus wine tour today and embark on a luxurious journey.
Wine bus tours in Virginia present an elegance and grace to your event — a barhop or backyard party simply cannot compare. Book your Virginia wine bus tour today and experience the Uptown Bus difference when you hop on for the ride. If the wine tour you wish to explore is outside of the Virginia area, we also cater to the Washington DC metro area and Maryland. Request a quote or reserve your party bus online today.